What You Get with the 100 Page Geo Page Generator
- A license to use the 100 page Geo Page Generator on one (1) website as many times as you wish to (most businesses have multiple keywords or keyword phrases that it makes sense to create geo pages for. It’s smart to use the Geo Page Generator to make a separate geo page for each keyword or keyword phrase you want to go after. In the end, a website may end up with 3 to 12 different sets of geo pages that target potential customers using different terms to search for your services in search engines).
- You download the Geo Page Generator as an interactive Excel workbook that guides you through the process of creating your geographic landing pages. If you don’t know how to use Excel, don’t worry. The Geo Page Generator tells you exactly what to do – and our videos also show you what to do. If you need help beyond this, just call us. We’re happy to help.
- Allows you to create 100 geographic landing pages. These can be cities, suburbs, towns, communities, counties, metropolitan areas, states, provinces, or countries.
- Analyses your geo pages for you and points out where you can improve them to give them the best chance possible at ranking high in search results. If you’re not an SEO wiz, it tells you what you need to do to cover all the basics. It also lets you know if you missed anything important.
- Once you’re finished creating your geo pages, it allows you to export them as individual pages that you can manually publish on your website, but even better than this, it can automatically publish your geo pages for you. It does this by using Internet Explorer on your computer (if you’re using Windows 10, Internet Explorer is still included in the operating system even though it’s not featured).
- The generator allows you to automatically update all your geo pages from within it (using Internet Explorer) so that you can easily manage and update dozens or hundreds of pages without having to visit each page individually.
- Includes videos that show you how to use every aspect of the Geo Page Generator.
- Includes a written manual.
- Includes extra suggestions and tips to help you get the most out of the Geo Page Generator. Hopefully you license a copy of the Geo Page Generator with more pages than you think you’ll need. We’ll also show you how to use these extra pages to strengthen your website in the long-term.
- Once you’ve published your geo pages, let us know, and we’ll take a look at what you’ve created and let you know if we see any issues or problems. We’ll also provide you with extra suggestions and tips to help you maximize your reach.
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or greater (the Geo Page Generator has been tested in Excel 2007, 2010, and 2016). If you don’t have Excel, you can get it from Microsoft for as little as $10 per month.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – needed to automatically publish and update geo pages. The Geo Page Generator works perfectly fine without Internet Explorer. However, without it you’ll need to publish each of your geo pages manually.
- As you’ve probably figured out by now, the Geo Page Generator has been designed to work efficiently on a desktop, laptop, or equivalent type of computer.